[nabs-l] Call for State Updates for April Edition of NABS Notes

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:56:48 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Students,
If your state student division has any updates or announcements to share, please feel free to send them to hbwilliams16 at gmail.com to be included in the April edition of the NABS Notes. To ensure that your updates will be included, please send in all announcements no later than this Saturday, April 23. If you have any questions about updates, feel free to let me know. I look forward to reading and including your announcements!
All Best,
Hindley Williams

Sent from my iPhone