[nabs-l] support for Kate Webster for NABS pPresident

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:16:50 UTC 2016

Dear NABS

My name is Nathan Clark and I am the Vice President and Legislative
Chairman for the Maryland Association of Blind Students and I am
officially supporting Kate Webster for NABS President. I have known
Kate for about a year now through her short time at the Louisiana
Center of the Blind and my time as Vice President of the Maryland
Association of Blind Students. Kate has been our national
representative here in Maryland and she has worked tirelessly to
build, grow and develop our state student division and the student
leaders here in Maryland. I know that Kate Webster as NABS President
can continue her hard work and dedication to NABS and the Federation
as a young vibrate and energetic leader. I consider her as my friend,
leader and a member of my Federation family. As NABS President I am
confident that Kate Webster will help grow the Student Division to
levels that it has never been to before. I hope the rest of NABS
realizes the rising leader that Kate Webster is and will continue to
be and elect her as NABS President at our National Convention in
Orlando, Florida this July. Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
Nathan Clark