[nabs-l] Possible Iphone Problem

Christopher O'meally chris.omeally at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:47:34 UTC 2016

it coulc be a number of things.  It could be your reception, so I
would check your bar count next time you notice it.  Did you try
restarting the phone?  I know it sounds like a stupid suggestion, but
a lot of times just restarting something can fix a lot of problems.
If that doesn't work, try resetting your carrier settings.  to do
this, head to settings, general, and you should find it in about I
believe.  I have not done it in a while so I could be wrong, but its
not hard to find.  that helps refresh your device on your network.  if
that doesn't work after a while you may have to try a restore.  I
don't like restoring as much as anyone else, but starting fresh may
help flush out the issue your having.  hope this helps.