[nabs-l] Voice recorder

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:48:42 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm not sure where the most appropriate place to post this would be.  I just have a question about voice recorder on the Iphone.
I have been recording some very important information in the voice recorder app, that I often need to refer back to for school.
Usually it works fine.  But recently I have had issues occasionally where I will record, everything looks good and then on some occasion when I go to play it back it will not play.  Usually I have listened to these recordings multiple times before.  So I know the issue is not that it didn't record properly.  When I can't get it to play, everything looks normal (it still shows that there are a certain number of minutes of recording as there should be.  And I can move the slider, and I can press play, but nothing happens.  This is only happening to a very few recordings, with working ones in between.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Also, are those recordings backed up somewhere?  Or are the ones that don't work anymore gone forever?  If so, is there a way to back them up when I first record them or a better way to record them.  I like doing it on my phone because then I can play it back anywhere anytime cause I always have my phone.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Anna E Givens