[nabs-l] Interviewing for jobs

cape.amanda at gmail.com cape.amanda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 02:04:37 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have recently graduated with my bachelor of social work and am searching for a job. How much do you reveal at the interview regarding your visual impairment and the tasks that are required of you? What if you are unsure of whether it'll or not something will be accessible or manageable or if you don't have an immediate solution? What do you respond when asked to describe your weakness? I have no idea what I woke respond. I hope to get some advice as I have an interview on Wednesday before I meet with an employment counselor in the afternoon.
Thanks,Amanda