[nabs-l] Logistics When Traveling Independently on an airplane

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 04:45:26 UTC 2016

I count the rows with my hand to find my seat. Once there, I keep my book bag on until I put anything in the overhead compartments up. Add something tactile to your bag so you can distinguish yours between everyone else's. Once you have touched down, and am off the runway, that's when you can get your stuff. I usually wait until it has calmed down.

Chelsea Peahl