[nabs-l] Pdf

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:58:18 UTC 2016

If you have jaws 16 and about, using insert space bar the letter o, then the
letter d may get it readable.
 You can also try robobraille if you can save the document to the pc
somehow.
I'd try the first way first.
 Also, sometimes, if you rout jaws to pc, you can double click the options
which will let you convert it.
Justin