[nabs-l] CABS Official Flyer

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 20:12:15 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am attaching a link to the official California Association of Blind
Students flyer, which I designed with the support of the CABS board.
We are really trying to spread awareness about our voice and our
movement because CABS does not have many members, even though
California has tons of available universities, schools for the blind,
and other resources. If you could share this with any blind people you
know, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

http://www.nfbcal.org/cabs/flyer.html

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
Pearson, Blindness & Accessibility Consultant