[nabs-l] Organic chemistry

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:21:30 UTC 2016

When I took organic chemistry, I really liked using the modeling kits.
My professor would build the models I needed the night before the exam
and simply pass me the models along with the electronic copy of the
exam so I could name them or do whatever I needed with them. I did
have an amazing professor, and I know some professors might not be
willing to take that extra step of building the models, but it really
does help I think.
You could certainly try with the tactile drawing board, though I
suspect the tactile images won't be as high-quality.

Best, Arielle