[nabs-l] My math lab plus by Pearson education

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 06:21:51 UTC 2016

Haven’t done that one in a long time, since I did it concurrently in my senior year of high school. I found it to be passible, but there was a lot of improvement that could’ve been done. Hopefully positive progress has been made during the past 3 years…sorry I couldn’t give more updated information. Good luck at school.
Sent from my Macbook Pro 13