[nabs-l] Braillenote Touch thoughts and an invitation for all

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:35:59 UTC 2016

 Good morning everyone, I hope that your Sunday is off to a great start! On Thursday the UPS driver delivered two packages, one of which was my braille note touch. I'm liking it quite a lot in terms of speed and efficiency etc.,  but definitely agree with other people that I do miss some of the functionality of the apex. There is a Facebook group of braille note users, just go to your search box on Facebook and type braillenote users to join the group, this has taken the place of the braille note user group on the list. humanware.com website. The Facebook group is relatively active, and old and new users of any of humanware's  line of braille note products would help it grow from its current status of just over 200 members. I hope everyone enjoys using their touch, and in the future email I will include the direct join link for the group if that would help anyone. Have an enjoyable rest of your day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver