[nabs-l] Communications committee question?

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:53:45 UTC 2016

Hi Emma,

I think that's already being taken care of, if it hasn't been already.
If not, I would definitely be interested too! I'm also part of the
membership and communications committee, and I have an interest in
NABS and leadership. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Blindness and Accessibility Consultant