[nabs-l] CABS Board Meeting—Save the Date

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 01:09:27 UTC 2016

Hello Friends,
Our monthly CABS board meeting is coming up, and we would love to have
all California students on it! It is a conference call open to all CABS members,
though it should be noted that members are not allowed to participate
in any voting that occurs, since it is chiefly a board conference
call. Come and introduce yourself or reacquaint yourself with old
friends. If you are a student in California, we would love to have you there!