[nabs-l] Student Success Stories

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:13:27 UTC 2016

Hello Elizabeth,

I can respect that, and will not say another word after this message.
None of what anyone was trying to tell you was remotely negative,
judgmental, or harsh. We're all just trying to give as some friendly
advice. Like I said in my last message, what you do with it and how
you perceive it is totally up to you. None of us are criticizing you.
It's not really our place to judge you either, and we're not doing
that. In fact, a lot of us understand what you're going through, and
are just trying to help. Keep that in mind.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Blindness and Accessibility Consultant