[nabs-l] NABS Blog Testimonials

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:14:49 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I'm re-posting this because the previous message subject is no longer
relevant, but the content still is. This is an exact copy of my other
message.

Cricket Bidleman here. I'm working with the communications committee.
We're trying to put together a blog. We want one entry a month on
technology and one per month from a student or someone who has worked
with a student. I already have some things lined up for the technology
stuff, but since I'm such a nice person, I'm going to save them as
surprises, so stay tuned!

That brings me to the testimonial portion of the blog. I will be
collecting stuff from blind students, people who work with blind
students (including sighted students), other blind people, and people
who work with other blind people. Make sense? Hopefully it does.
Anyway, we want stuff from students. Got any awesome success stories
you want to share? Advice for other blind people? Advice for sighted
people working with blind people? Any other form of personal
testimonial? If so, we want to hear from you! Send me an email if
you're interested, and I'll send you the guidelines and work with you
to make it happen. (cricketbidleman at gmail.com). Do not send your reply
to the entire list! We want everyone else to be surprised.

Thanks so much! Also, share this with anyone who you think might be
interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Blindness and Accessibility Consultant