[nabs-l] Student Success Stories

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:03:13 UTC 2016

Hi Chelsea,

Can you please just delete the thread? I never intended for it to go
in that direction, because arguments are pretty much the opposite of
success. I will take complete responsibility for the message I sent
earlier, though I did not think it would have that many consequences.
I apologize for all of the trouble, and if you think it's wise I can
send Elizabeth an apology as well. Besides, I already reposted the
message with a different subject, so I don't care if this one is
deleted. Thanks so much for dealing with this.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Blindness and Accessibility Consultant