[nabs-l] Your assistance will be helpful

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Fri Aug 19 15:40:41 UTC 2016

Greetings Nabs,
I recent downloaded an EPub book from iuniverse for the first time.
I uploaded the book to iTunes and connected my iDevices.

However, I cannot find the book on my devices. Where would I go to look for it?

Thanks

Jonathan Franks BSW
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people  and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.