[nabs-l] An Awesome Recorder app for school and meetings!

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 01:30:33 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that one of my friend share with me this awesome app call Pocket Recorder. This is awesome! This appe will definitely will help for school and also for whatever recording that you want to do. Perhaps here are many who need to record your classes for school, so this definitely will help with your school and your classes! It is recommended to have  a dropbox account so you can link your recording. The recorder creates it's own app call apps, where it uploads the recording automatically to dropbox. Then if you want you can move that recording to the specific folder that you created on dropbox. But this recorder is not free though! It cost 10 dollars, but it is definitely accessible with Voiceover guys! I just bought it today,and I did not play  so much with it,  but later tonight or tomorrow I wil record a sample! Dropbox app is free by the way. I will paste the link of the pocket recorder app below! And if you need some help in how to use dropbox feel free to contact me in private. I have two recordings about how the app looks, and how to use dropbox after you create teh dropbox account.  The easy very easy way to create a dropbox account is from an iphone, iPad,and iPod touch and downloading the dropbox app. So now the link of the Pocket recorder app will be below! Hope this helps anyone! Thanks and God bless!!
Pocket Recorder - Accessible Audio Recorder by Sweetman Systems by Andrew Roberts
https://appsto.re/us/riVrbb.i

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.4