[nabs-l] Chapter meetings

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Tue Aug 23 08:37:28 UTC 2016

Hey Emma, I'm Derek Manners and I work in NW DC and live in Arlington VA. I normally attend the Potomac Chapter of VA which is off the orange line metro stop, Virginia Square. It all depends on what you hope to get out of the chapter meeting. Feel free to message me off list. I'm the youth coordinator from Virginia and former NABS board member.

Best regards
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone