[nabs-l] college parties

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:59:19 UTC 2016

I agree, attend that party.
It took me a few years to figure that out, but when I got right, I used to go to everyone's party.  I go all over the place now; this Saturday, I'm going down town to main street, and to the hispannic festival.  I wouldn't have gone to any of the community events, or had some of the wild adventures I've had if I hadn't learned how to socialize, and party, yes, I said it, party, while  in college.
But, be careful, and don't feel you're under any pressure.
 Justin