[nabs-l] washington dc chapters?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 26 05:14:02 UTC 2016

Emma!

Yes there is several chapters; the potomac chapter in arlington where they
meet at the St. George's episcopal church is not far.
If you know the metro system, simply take the orange line down there to I
think its Virginia square stop.
Alternatively, I think there is a DC chapter in NW. I think Sean runs it.

But, this struck a chord. I'd love to meet as I'm in northern va and we are
like neighbors!
I bet you attend george washington university. What is your major?
I hope you are liking the dc area.
I'm a young adult and I have attended various classes at the community
college here off and on after my degree at marymount university located in
arlington va where I studied liberal arts; basically a combined program of
study since I could not figure out a major; my concentrations were
psychology and communication.

Hope this helps and if you need contact info for either chapter, let me
know.

Oh there is also a fairfax chapter of nfb which I've gone to. Not in dc, but
not too far away if you want to come.

Take care,
Ashley