[nabs-l] struggling with Math

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Sun Aug 28 05:05:46 UTC 2016

Hello,
I am frayed I can't help you with your scanner problem, but I want to let you know that you absolutely can do math! I know it can be tough, and excess ability is a challenge, but it is absolutely possible! If you want, I can try and help you get in touch with some other resources. I don't know about a whole lot, but I think I can help. Let me know if you need help! Sorry I can't help you with your scanner problem

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391

> On Aug 27, 2016, at 11:23 PM, Kayla James via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hello, everyone,
> I'm struggling in Math a little. Does any know of scanners that can
> scan textbooks and pick up the Math symbols?
> I have a BrailleNote Apex. I'm still trying to work out the Nemeth code.
> I also have a MacBook Air. If there are any scanners that can hook up
> to it that anyone knows of, please let me know.
> I could really use the help. I'm scared, because it's so early in the
> year, but I want to do well.
>
> Kayla
>

>> On 8/27/16, Caitlin Best via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> Chicago manual of style 15 and 16 editions.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Aug 27, 2016, at 17:54, Justin Williams via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What format are you using?