[nabs-l] Jaws help please

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:03:46 UTC 2016

To go to the links list on your Internet hit insert plus F7
To jump by heading on the Internet press the letter H
To open up the JAWS menu press insert plus J
Oh so in that menu use your aero is it and there will be a menu hard training and that is where you will find instructions and training materials. If you have anymore questions please feel free to email me.

Sent from my iPhone