[nabs-l] Cardio Drumming

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:45:51 UTC 2016

Hello Kaiti,

I have never heard of cardio drumming before.   So if the sports and recreation division had cardio drumming presentations at national convention this year, then it looks as though I totally missed out on them. However, if the sports and recreation division did indeed have cardio drumming presentations at national convention, I would imagine you might receive more useful feedback regarding cardio drumming by contacting the sports and recreation division. I believe the sports and recreation division has an email list, and I think this would be a great place to ask your questions about cardio drumming. It sounds like a really fun and interesting way to keep active and fit. I hope you can find a way to do it.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth