[nabs-l] Legislative Call to Action

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Mon Aug 29 03:27:00 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists:
	As you are no doubt aware, the House Bill 2264, Space Available, was successfully added into the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA); unfortunately, the senate bill S.2596 was not incorporated into the senate NDAA. As a result, a conference committee will be formulated in order to resolve the differences between the two versions of the NDAA. We must thank Chairman Thornberry for his efforts in ensuring equal access to air travel for our service-disabled veterans, so he will continue to push for the inclusion of the house bill's language into the conferenced NDAA. Please fill out this short, two-minute letter to show our support, and to thank the chairmen: https://nfb.org/thank-you-thornberry
	Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality!
Respectfully yours in the movement,
Michael Ausbun, Secretary
Chairmen, Legislative committee