[nabs-l] Cardio Drumming

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:17:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I did figure that I should contact the sports and rec division and am
asking around there as well in addition to asking on this list for
perspectives from fitness lay-people like myself.

However, I didn't know Jessica Beecham was one of the main people
behind the presentations or about her web site, and it seems like
she'd be a really good source of information I should try.  Thanks for
the contact info.

Thanks, and if anyone did have any personal experience with the cardio
drumming either at convention or just as a student doing it locally,
I'd still like to hear about it.

Kaiti Shelton