[nabs-l] Tips for improvement

Nesma Aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:58:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you all well and enjoying your second day of
school. I have a couple of questions regarding reading and spelling. I am
quite a slow braille reader and was wondering if anyone has any tips for
improving that? I am also having a hard time keeping-up in class because of
my poor spelling what tips would you give on how to get better in that? My
last question is about tips for improving my typing speed. I have gotten
faster over the years but I know people who type quite fast and being able
to do that would be wonderful.

Thanks all,

Nesma