[nabs-l] Tips for improvement

Mason, Amy Amason at nfb.org
Tue Aug 30 20:24:31 UTC 2016

Also, where possible choose an activity to devote to the process, such as only read Twitter in Braille, or type your grocery or to do list at top speed. Make them low priority tasks so you can practice but errors won't count against you.

With Braille specifically, learn to read two handed if you can as it can improve speed greatly.

Here are a few articles that might help.

https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm99/bm990604.htm

http://www.ne.nfb.org/node/562

Sent from my iPhone