[nabs-l] Blackboard

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:02:56 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I am just getting acquainted with the website Blackhard, which I
am using for one of my classes.  It doesn't seem the most
user-friendly and there is no "skip to main content" button so I
have go go through some junk on every page, but I am still hoping
that I can work with it.
Two questions:
1.  Is Blackboard generally accessible for blind people (reading
documents and using the discussion boards?)
2.  Do you need to create a Blackboard account with a username
and password if you are already in your course?
Thanks,
Vejas