[nabs-l] Blindness and roommates

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 1 12:38:13 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thanks so much for your responses.  I actually ran into my RA the
other morning while I was heading back to my room from class, and
I guess the director of Residence Life forwarded him my email,
because he told me that he wanted to talk to me for a minute
about the problems that I'd brought up.  Then he told me that, if
I was OK with it, he could personally talk to my roommates and
tell them to stop using my belongings.  I of course told him that
I was totally fine with that, so hopefully he either has or will
have that conversation with my roommates.

Thanks again for your help.

Sami