[nabs-l] Fundraising committee meeting

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:05:17 UTC 2016

Hey Y'all

I hope everyone is as excited about the fundraising committee meeting this Sunday as the cochairs and I are!!!  I missed you all last week but from what I hear it was a productive meeting.  From now until Washington seminar we will be meeting biweekly since we have a lot to do and a lot of decision to discuss.  We will be heavily discussing the Washington seminar NABS café this week.  We need to finalize plans in order to present them to the NABS board.  In order to make this the best event to date all of your thoughts and opinions are greatly needed and appreciated!  We will also be discussing in greater detail the new NABS cookbook and as always we will touch on restaurant fundraisers and our grocery store cash collection.

Also a quick reminder that today is the last day to apply for NABS funding to go to Washington seminar.  Below is the link to the application.  Please do fill it out so we can have a strong student presence on Capitol Hill!!!

https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5Y8yw5JW1jjFJ1bBo22pIi-u1mf97i4lQNYCQONiiR9490g/viewform?c=0&w=1

just a reminder that the number to call in is 605-475-6700 and the pin is 7869673.  If you have any questions between now and then please let me know and thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,

Luke A. Schwinck

Chair

National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee