[nabs-l] dealing with flow charts

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 01:10:08 UTC 2016

Hi NABS,

As finals approach, I've joined a study group, and there's been a lot of
sharing of study materials that we all have made, like outlines and flow
charts and stuff (this is encouraged by our professors). So I have some flow
charts that, based on the way my fellow students discuss them, are pretty
helpful. The flow charts were created in word or PDF. Jaws can read the
text, but not the arrows and stuff, so it's not entirely clear what comes
after what and where the branches are and everything. Before I ask the
creator of the flow chart to go over it with me, is there an easy way to
just turn the flow chart into an outline or something?

Thanks for your help!

Jameyanne