[nabs-l] The Next Few Years of My Life

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 20:20:13 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Thank you for giving me your input and your thoughts. I am really leaning towards going to training for 6 to 9 months, but I'm still considering whether to finish high school at my public school with AP courses, participating in dual enrollment and the like, or go the route of Hadley courses and possibly a little of homeschooling.

Sent from Ahbee's iPhone