[nabs-l] Number one thing to do to prepare for college

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:56:16 UTC 2016

Other than the academics, I would recommend doing research on
different colleges and universities in your spare time. Pick out
schools that you want to apply to. Read on their admissions
requirement, what their students have to say, what programs are
offered etc. And if you can, I recommend that you visit the schools
that you are interested in.
Bookshare has more than handful of books that talk about different
colleges and admission strategies.
Talking to your guidance counselor is also a good idea.
Secondly in addition to doing well in your classes, enjoy and invest
in extracurricular activities you have been part of so far whether
that is NFB local chapter, school clubs, or religious community that
you may be a part of.
Such activities shape your character, leave you with invaluable
memories, and could be useful when you have to write admission essays
next summer/fall.
Cheers,
Miso