[nabs-l] Number one thing to do to prepare for college

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:34:18 UTC 2016

Hi Mikayla thanks for your message.  As someone who is preparing
to graduate from college in just two short weeks, I would advise
you to prepare for college is to take advantage of any
independent living skills training that you can find.
Independent living skills such as budgeting, cooking, and travel
will come in handy for college.  I would also recommend that you
read class materials such as the first chapters of your textbooks
ahead of time.  This is what worked for me.