[nabs-l] Handshake accessibility

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Thu Dec 8 22:50:53 UTC 2016

http://www.nfbnewsline.net has job listings.
hth

From: NABS-L [nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Anna Givens via NABS-L [nabs-l at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:10 PM
To: Ahbee Orton via Nabs-L; jobs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Anna Givens
Subject: [nabs-l] Handshake accessibility

My school uses a website called "Handshake" to connect employers and students for internships and for jobs.  I really need to use this site, but I use JAWS and it will not read anything on the page.  Does anyone have any experience with this?
And if it is totally inaccessible, what are some suggestions of how I can check jobs and stuff on a daily basis without having to rely on someone else every single day.

Thanks,

Anna E Givens

Sent from my iPhone