[nabs-l] working with kids

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:31:15 UTC 2016

Hi Lucy,
I, too, am very interested in working  as a writing tutor in the academic resource center at my school. I was told that students, regardless of tutor, usually have to read their work out loud, although I could see the potential problem of that being that some may struggle to read and it is hard to follow, so I like the email idea.
How far in advance did you ask for the work to be emailed?
Thanks,
Vejas