[nabs-l] Braille Sense U2 vs BrailleNote Touch

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 08:15:32 UTC 2016

Hi NABS listers,
I am writing to hear about juser experience of Braille Sense U2 and BN touch.

I currently have BrailleNote Apex, which I had for about 3.5 years
now. The device has some repair work that could be done but it's still
functioning well for the most part.
While considering the repair, I began wondering if it would be more
economically efficient to trade in the Apex and get BN touch.
This being said, I have been thinking about Braille Sense U2 as well.

Both repair and purchase would have to go through the department of
rehab so nothing is for sure at this point but some perspectives of
pros and cons of using either BN touch or Braille Sense U2 would be
helpful.

Thank you,
Miso Kwak