[nabs-l] Bookshare Question

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:15:03 UTC 2016

Hi Kaley,
I have not had the problem you have described before, but I recommend you email support at bookshare.org. It's possible that some of them might still be checking their emails over the holidays . It's worth a try because I know that they still get back to me in the summer.
Also you could try looking at the FAQ section on Bookshare to see if there is anything you might be able to do.
Vejas