[nabs-l] Braille Sense U2 vs BrailleNote Touch

Jameyanne Fuller jameyanne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:43:07 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas,
My BrailleNote Touch is the 506th made, so this might not be a problem for
Touches that were made later. My first problem was that the motherboard
broke somehow. My second problem I'm entirely sure about, but their theory
when I sent it back was that something was wrong with the touch sensing tech
on the screen because it kept thinking I was pressing on the dot three spot
and suddenly my notes were full of pages of apostrophes. They said a lot of
people were having this problem, so I imagine that's something they'll fix.
On the other hand they said it would be back to me in a week and it took a
month, so it could have been something else.
I'm not sure my experience is indicative of the BN Touch, especially now
that it's more than six months out. Also I always have weird technology
glitches. I think I have some sort of magnetic field or something that
breaks everything I touch in a mysterious way that often baffles tech
support. But on the whole I really do like the Touch and recommend it.
Jameyanne