[nabs-l] Needing Help Checking my Math

Gary Wunder garywunder at me.com
Fri Dec 16 13:32:18 UTC 2016

Yes on the 207.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of roanna bacchus
via NABS-L
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:34 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: roanna bacchus
Subject: [nabs-l] Needing Help Checking my Math

Dear Students,

For Christmas my family and I are doing a secret Santa gift exchange.  I am
also getting my mom an angel for the top of our tree and a bottle of collone
for my dad.  The prices for these items are 22.61 44.99 60 dollars and 80
dollars.  When I totaled them up using my calculator I found out that I
would need 300 dollars from the bank.  The answer I got was two hundred
seven point six.  Can someone please tell me if this is right?