[nabs-l] Hadley's pre-algebra course

Angela Roberts angelaroberts10886 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 22:44:50 UTC 2016

Hello fellow students, hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Has anyone taken the pre-algebra courses offered at the Hadley school for the blind? If so, did you take it in large print or braille? Would you suggest that I take it in braille or large print? I do not know contracted braille, and I am unable to see large print without taking a picture of the page and making it bigger on the iPhone.  I also have to write out my problems on the computer, because I am on able to hand write my problems.