[nabs-l] Meet A Talking Book Narrator While Helping Children This Christmas Season

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 08:30:09 UTC 2016

Hello All!
Even if you don't find this message important to you, please feel free
to share this with friends and family. It's for a good cause, and is
supporting children during the holidays!

KJSC Radio and The Inner Visions Radio Network are hosting a 24 hour
radiothon to support The Make A Wish Foundation
http://www.wish.org
starting this sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1 AM eastern. This will be
a full 24 hours of...

Information and audio clips about Make A Wish

A mix of music and other audio content

The annual Djd Invasion Christmas party portion at 7 PM eastern

Some Christmas dramas
A Press Your Luck competition to increase your chances of winning one
of our fabulous prizes (see below)
And more..

We'll be interviewing some awesome people, too, including
Singer Jessica Victoria Bachicha
http://www.jessicabachicha.com/
NLS narrator Martha Harmon Pardee, live in the 1 PM eastern time hour
of the show
Marty Of Blind Fold Games
just to name some....

As I said above, prizes are up for grabs. If you donate at
http://djdrocks.online/wish16
you can donate directly to Make A Wish, and optionally, enter yourself
in to win one of our fabulous prizes!
Prizes include:
Uber and Lyft Gift Cards
ITunes gift cards
Tickets to a concert of your choice
A Great Clips Prize Pack
Your choice of an amazon echo or Apple TV
And, our grand prize of a spring/summer getaway to anywhere in the
United States, round trip!
Speaking of that round trip prize, it's the only one where you must be
reachable when we draw your name in the 11 PM eastern hour of the
radiothon either by phone or skype. This ensures we can reach you so
we can set up a time to help you book your trip!

You'll also be able to interact with me and others during the show by adding
kjsc.radio
to skype
Adding
kjscradio
to twitter (note please use the RadioWish16 hash tag when speaking
with us on twitter)
Or you can call us at
602 399 7279
Standard long distance charges will apply.

And you can use those methods to make requests or search my song
library once we go live at
http://djdrocks.online/requests

All this info is on our fund raising radiothon page at
http://djdrocks.online/wish16/radio.php
and you can donate at
http://djdrocks.online/wish16
The radiothon details and listen info is linked on the donation page too!

To tune in, you can also
Search for Tunein Radio on the app store or google play, then once you
get the app, look for KJSC Radio there
Use this link to start the stream playing on your pc or mac:
http://onj.me/kjscradio
Or for additional listening options, visit
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php

Our radiothon page at
http://djdrocks.online/wish16/radio.php
has links to launch the stream using your default media players.
If you have any questions about any of this, don't hesitate to email me at
discoduck221 at gmail.com

Whether you tune in for all of the show, or an hour of it, I think
you'll find our radiothon special filled with entertainment, a happy
spirit, and holiday cheer, so please join us at any time during the 24
hour radiothon!
Happy holidays, and I hope to have you all there!