[nabs-l] Study-abroad and Accessible Blogging Sites

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Mon Dec 19 16:45:52 UTC 2016

Good morning, friends,

I will be studying abroad in Denmark next semester, starting in January. Is there anyone on this mailing list who has studied abroad? What was the experience like for you? What challenges did you face, particularly when it came to your blindness? You can feel free to e-mail me off-list, or you can share with everyone on the list if you feeel others would benefit.

While studying abroad, I would like to start a blog, and talk about my adventures. Does anyone know of some accessible blogging sites that you have had success with?

Thank you so much!
Kennedy

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391