[nabs-l] Help needed braille writer sudden denial and other OVRissues

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 07:20:07 UTC 2016

This might be a bit of a stretch, and I wouldn't normally recommend "playing victim" to rehab, but I presume you are reading large print. Emphasize to them  the fact that looking at large print hurts your eyes and  you cannot follow allong with your fellow students. I would even suggest testimonials from other blind students about how their use of large print was not feasible.
Vejas