[nabs-l] Help needed braille writer sudden denial and other OVR issues

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 22 19:21:03 UTC 2016

Emma,

I'm glad you want to learn more braille. I cannot believe they would do
this. You’re right that you can only learn braille with the equipment to
practice.
You absolutely need that braille writer. Not sure how I can write about
justifying it as it seems so obvious. Denying you a braille writer is like
denying a sighted person a pen or pencil. Beyond rediculous.

Ashley