[nabs-l] NABS Notes for the month of December

Bryan Duarte (Student) Bryan.Duarte at asu.edu
Sat Dec 31 03:06:23 UTC 2016

Greetings NABS,

With the new year approaching, it is a perfect time to reflect on the past and create new goals to achieve this new year. It is our hope that 2017 will be a very productive year for the National Federation of the Blind and it  will require your help. In this months NABS notes you will find several great opportunities as well as some very important Washington Seminar information. Please join with me in reading the NABS Notes for the month of December. Thank you and happy holidays.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact Bryan at
bjduarte at asu.edu<mailto:bjduarte at asu.edu>

Follow this link to read the December NABS Notes

http://nabslink.org/content/nabs-notes-month-december

Thank you

Bryan Duarte software engineer
ASU Computer Science Ph.D Student
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
QwikEyes CEO http://www.qwikeyes.com/

“let nothing disturb you, let nothing frighten you, all things are passing away: God never changes. patience obtains all things. whoever has God lacks nothing; God alone suffices.”
-- St. Teresa of Avila