[nabs-l] NVDA Voices

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Feb 1 03:07:14 UTC 2016

While it may seem confusing, everybody is right.  You can, in fact
purchase Eloquence for $65.  There is also a link, where it, or
something very much like it can be downloaded for free.

Go to this link,

http://jeff.tdrealms.com/NVDA.htm

Then look for the section which says:

Standard Eloquence Driver for NVDA

Author: NVDA User
Version: 0.20131116.02
This add-on adds support for the ETI Eloquence synthesizer. This does
not contain autolanguage switching functionality.

<http://jeff.tdrealms.com/Add-Ons/Eloquence.nvda-addon>Download the
standard ETI Eloquence add-on without autolanguage switching support here.

There is a link to download the eloquence driver, be sure you get the
one without autolanguage switching support.  The other one caused my
computer to always lock up.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org