[nabs-l] Google applications and accessibility

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 04:11:06 UTC 2016

I would be interested in hearing more specifics of how people have gotten JAWS to work well with Google Apps. I tried to use Google Sheets a few weeks ago and was unable to get JAWS to read the spreadsheet, using Chrome or Internet Explorer or Voiceover and Safari. It has been a few years since I gave Chromo a try but I may check it out because I would like to have access to sheets.

Has anyone had success using sheets specifically?

Thanks for any tips.

-Greg