[nabs-l] A Struggling Blind Student Looking for Some Advice

Kathryn Webster kathrynwebster.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:21:45 UTC 2016

Elizabeth,
	Since you are comfortable with Jaws, you may want to download the
40-minute demo option. Since you probably will need it for longer, you can
simply save your test answers, restart the computer and boot up the demo
again, with the help of a pper of professor or disability services. Though
this is tedious and inefficient, it will allow you to work independently and
on your own time. You can continue rebooting the trial run for as long as
you need it.
Kathryn